Terms and Conditions
Last Updated (01/01/2020)
Transports can be scheduled online with account, or over the phone. Once a transport has been officially scheduled with debit/credit card linked to account. Any charges including mileage, wait time, and cancelation may be charged to linked card for specific transport.
Most current and updated prices will always be shown on website, these prices are subject to change with 30-day notice via website main page and or cost estimate page. Once changed after 30-day notice. All new prices are immediately implemented for transports. This includes all transports scheduled before pricing change.
- When Divine Status provides wheelchair for transport. $10.00 "Provide Wheelchair" fee is applied to transport.
- If address is changed by client from intial drop-off address once in vehicle and driver is en route or has arrived at inital drop-off address, $15.00 "En Route Address Change" fee is applied to transport.
- If Transport is on Holiday (Thanksgiving or Christmas) $100.00 Minimum Per One Way is Charged. Basic mileage charges do not apply of $20.00 Base Charge + $3.00 Mile.
- If Transport is outside standard operating hours listed on site. $20.00 OOH Fee is applied to total transport cost.
Once driver has waited 5 minutes at pick up location, a $1.00/minute charge is applied to transport until driver has left pick up location.
- If transport is canceled less than 3 Hours in advance via phone call or website, cancelation fee will be applied in the amount of $35.00. If transport is canceled upon arrival of driver, show up cancelation fee will be applied in the amount of $50.00.
- If driver has waited 15 minutes at pick up location, a show up cancelation charge will immediately occur and driver will leave pick up location.
If passenger of Divine Status has an incident that involves professional cleaning of van, such as body secretion of any form, or fluid(s) spilled inside vehicle, a $100.00 clean up fee will be applied to transport.
- Divine Status driver will completely load and unload client, all outside assistance is prohibited such as family, friends, etc.
- Divine Status is not liable for client(s) who once safely constrained down with seat belt and all four Q'STRAINTS by driver, who slip out of wheelchair or strecher due to client themselves undoing, releasing, or getting up in vehicle while driver is en route.
- Divine Status is not liable for any natural deaths that could occur inside vehicle at time of transport.
- If Client requires emergency assistance while inside vehicle, client is taken to closet emergency room immediately and 911 will be called by Divine Status to notify hospital or arrival.